October is right around the corner!
Yield: 12 muffins
You will need:
- 1 & 3/4 cup gluten free flour (I like King Arthur’s Gluten Free Measure for Measure Flour)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp cloves)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with liners or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients (flour, sugars, baking soda, salt, and spices) and whisk until well incorporated.
- In a medium size bowl, add all wet ingredients (pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, and eggs). Mix until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until combined, but be careful not to over mix.
- Scoop muffin batter into muffin tins, fill to the brim.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, enjoy!