The easiest no-bake recipe ever!
Yield: 20 bars
You will need:
- 1 cup peanut butter + 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 & 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips or melting chocolate of your choice
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and the peanut butter together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (excluding the chocolate) and mix to combine.
- Press the peanut butter mixture into the 9×9 pan trying to make an even layer.
- Melt the chocolate and pour evenly over the peanut butter until the surface is covered with chocolate.
- Place the pan in the fridge to let the bars set up for 2 hours. Cut into bars and enjoy!