The perfect treat to kick off the summer! No campfire required 🙂
Yield: 24 cookie cups
You will need:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 marshmallows
- 2 Hershey’s bars or 24 pieces of chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease two mini muffin tins with butter or nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugar together.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (excluding the marshmallows and chocolate) and mix until combined. The dough should look a little dry but that’s normal!
- Fill the muffin tins with cookie dough and bake in the oven for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use a spoon to make an indent for the marshmallow to go!
- Cut the marshmallows in half to have 24 marshmallows and place one in each cookie cup.
- Place in the oven to broil for one to two minutes, or torch them with a lighter until golden brown. Let the cookie cups cool if you put them in the oven for a couple minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Put a piece of chocolate on top of each of the marshmallows, now they are ready to eat. Enjoy!
Other cookie cup topping ideas:
- Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- candied bacon
- banana slices
- toasted coconut
- Kit Kat Minis