Did somebody say spring baking??
Yield: about 18 muffins
You will need:
- 3 cups King Arthur’s Measure for Measure Gluten Free flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cups yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 & 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin liners or grease with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure all the ingredients are incorporated, but try not to over mix.
- Fill the muffin tins with batter about 3/4 of the way full. The muffins need room to rise.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, enjoy!