Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Yield: 6 mini cheesecakes
You will need:
- 6 mini pie crusts, I like Keebler graham pie crusts but you can also make your own!*
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one lemon
*If you make your own you will need 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, 4 tablespoons melted butter, and a pinch of salt or a tablespoon of brown sugar (if you want a salty/sweet or just sweet crust)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare graham cracker crusts. I like to put the Keebler crusts on a cookie sheet to make it easier to take them out of the oven.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- Add in one egg at a time and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the vanilla extract, lemon extract, and lemon zest. Mix again until combined.
- Scoop/pour the mixture into the crusts, filling just up to the edge.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the centers are set but a little jiggly. The edges of the cheesecakes should be slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let rest until the cheesecakes are room temperature, then transfer them to the refrigerator. Let the cheesecakes chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, then enjoy!