Taking a classic 3 ingredient recipe to the next level.
Yield: 1 dozen cookies
You will need:
- 1 cup almond butter, I use smooth almond butter for the best results
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- flaky sea salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, and baking soda. Continue mixing until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add in the chocolate chips and give the cookie dough one last mix.
- Scoop about 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of cookie dough and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately top with flaky sea salt, this is the best time for the salt to stick to the cookies!
- Let cool for 10 minutes, enjoy!