The best no-bake treat for your special someone!
Yield: about 30 Oreo balls
You will need:
- 40 Oreos, crumbed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup melting chocolate or chocolate chips, melted
- red, white, or pink sprinkles for decoration
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a food processor, blend the Oreos until they are crumbs. No big chunks, you want smooth Oreo dust
- In a large bowl, add in the Oreo crumbs and the cream cheese. Mix together until well combined
- Scoop out about 1/2 of a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball
- Place the Oreo balls on the cookie sheet and put them in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes, this will make it easier to cover them in chocolate
- When done chilling, melt the chocolate and dip the Oreo balls into the chocolate. Coat them completely and place them back onto the cookie sheet.
- While the chocolate is still soft on the Oreo balls, top them with sprinkles
- Put the Oreo balls in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to let the chocolate set
- When the chocolate is set they are ready to be enjoyed!