Make every morning feel easy like Sunday morning!
Yield: It depends on how big you like your pancakes!
You will need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Grease a pancake griddle or pan and let preheat on a medium heat setting.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients until well incorporated.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix on a medium speed or until the batter is free from any clumps of flour.
- Heat a pan or pancake griddle on a stove top with a medium heat setting. Use butter or non-stick spray to grease the surface.
- Pour the batter onto the surface to your desired size (I usually pour 1/4 cup of batter).
- Wait until bubbles form on the surface of the batter, then flip to let each side get golden brown.
- Remove the pancake from the stove. Grease the pan/griddle and continue making pancakes with remaining batter.