Does this mean I can have cookies for breakfast?
Yield: about 16 cookies
You will need:
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 & 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugar
- Add in the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated
- Add in the dry ingredients (exclude chocolate chips) and mix well until the cookie dough starts to form into a ball. Look out for any clumps of unmixed flour!
- Mix in the chocolate chips
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of dough and place the cookies about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, once done let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!